Tuesday 4 January 2011

Christmas Rundown...


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I know I did. I spent it with my family, friends and boyfriend and it was just super. Slightly fed up of turkey sanwiches now though I must admit!

Santa was very kind to me this year- I was spoiled rotton! My boyfriend kindly got me a Pandora bracelet with two very cute charms, a pair of Urban Outfitters fur trimmed ankle boots, BDG grey elbow patch sweater, gorgeous antique clock necklace and a massive leopard print hairband :)
The Ma and Pa, aka Father Christmas, got me a new PINK camera, some benefit make-up, over the knee socks, AMAZING multi-buckle hiking boots a la Urban Outfitters, a camel and grey striped cropped jumper from Topshop , another camel cropped jumper from Topshop AND a peter pan collared dress from ASOS in you guessed it....CAMEL!! I think I have a slight obsession with camel coloured clothing at the moment, and everything I own seems to co-ordinate. Most embarasing though was when me and the boyf had a slight camel overload when attending a Christmas carol concert on Christmas Eve. He was wearing his camel coloured chinos, whilst I had on suede camel shorts with my camel duffel coat. It was his and hers matching to the extreme!!
Anyway here are a few photos from over the Christmas period including some pictures of my new attire:












No comments:

Post a Comment