Saturday 29 January 2011

Tweed + Cape

Woke up this morning to be greeted with an almighty hangover after an evening drinking copious amounts of wine with the girls. I don't think I can handle more than a couple of glasses any more! A sign of my age! So not feeling 100% myself but still managed to cobble up some kind of outfit. Comfort comes first today and these tweed shorts of mine are SUPER comfy! I found them when I was moving house and I hadn't worn them for ages. It was a nice surprise. Don't you just love it when that happens? This is why I never throw anything out, you never know when you may want to wear something again. Teemed it with my grey jumper which I think is THE most worn item in my wardrobe. I love it! My cape is from French Connection and is great on these chilly days. I love the cute pom poms hanging on it.

This week was also St Dwynwen's day. Dwynwen is the Welsh patron St of love, and it is basically Wales' answer to valentines day. This prompted me to bake some cute pink cupcakes using my trusted Hummingbird bakery recipe. I think they turned out quite well. What do you think?

















No comments:

Post a Comment