Friday 21 January 2011

God bless Kurt Geiger!

I have been searching for a pair of shoes for my Aunty's wedding in May. I already have the PERFECT dress from Reiss. It's royal blue and very structured, but also very classic. Was I inspired by Kate Middleton? Nah! Well, OK maybe a little! But tell me, who wouldn't die for a glossy mane like hers, great style AND a royal fiance?! Gimme some of that please! Anyway, I digress.... the shoes! Well I didn't want to be too matchy matchy and so a blue pair was out of the question (even though I did spy a beaut of a pair in John Lewis) and black is well, black. So in my head I had pictured the dress with a great pair of nude heels, wooden heel preferably and a killer platform. I thought it was going to be impossible to find this shoe of my dreams. Quite the opposite however, as Kurt Geiger in Liverpool came up trumps on the shoe front. After trying on 16 pairs of shoes (yes 16!!) I managed to narrow it down to the following two pairs, both of which I purchased:








But which ones to keep???
Maybe I should just keep both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment