Tuesday 4 January 2011

Always thinking of my stomach!

I seem to be having a million and one cravings at the moment! Food is almost constantly on my brain! So I thought I would compile a list of places/restaurants I would like to eat at in 2011....

  • Bistro Bach, Conwy
  • Bistro Betws, Betws-Y-Coed
  • Deganwy Quay
  • Signatures Restaurant, Conwy
  • Kinmel Arms, St George
  • Castle Hotel, Conwy
  • Paysanne French Country Restaurant, Deganwy (AMAAAAAZING)
  • Queens Head, Glanwydden
  • The Black Lion, Llanfair TH
  • Ty Gwyn, Betws-Y-Coed
  • The Groes, Tyn-Y-Groes
  • Tapas Tapas, Liverpool
  • Tavern Co., Liverpool (Best Mexican restaurant EVER...mmmm Chicken Chimichanga!)
  • Piccolinos, Liverpool
  • The Restaurant Bar and Grill, Liverpool
  • The Living Room, Chester/Liverpool
  • Bistro Pierre/Jaques/Franc, Liverpool (great small chain of French Restaurants)
  • Jamie Olivers Italian, Liverpool
  • The Monro, Liverpool (Gastropub at it's best)
  • 60 Hope St, Liverpool (For when I'm super rich ;))
  • Il Forno, Liverpool
  • Pistachio Restaurant, Lark Lane, Liverpool
  • Viva Cuba!, Leeds (The most amazing Tapas in the world and great atmosphere)
  • The Grill on The Alley, Manchester (Fantastic Steak)

I have just realised that a lot of these are located in Liverpool.....oh well a few trips there it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment