Friday 3 December 2010

Peter Pan...







Peter Pan Collared Blouse - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Leather Shorts- Topshop
Ok so it may be a little unimaginative to be wearing an outfit entirely from one shop, however what can I say, I LOVE Topshop! I ordered this gorgeous peter pan collared blouse from Topshop online the other day. I was a little wary as to whether it would ever actually arrive due to the conditions of my veeeeery long drive. However the delivery man was very persistent and managed to deliver the parcel to me regardless. Thank you Mr Delivery Man :)
So here it is. I am so pleased with it, I seem to be drawn to anything camel coloured at the moment and I am loving that peter pan collars are everywhere. My boyfriend doesn't seem to agree though as he described it as something his Grandma would wear! Hey, but what do men know?! The only teeny weeny fault I can find with this blouse is that it's slightly see through. Really looking forward to rocking it out and about.
I was supposed to be heading to the city of Lincoln this weekend for a University reunion. I was looking forward to all of the girlies being together again soooo very much. Not to mention visiting the Christmas market and drinking gallons of mulled wine. But unfortunately this weather has forced us to cancel. This has come as a bit of a blow, but I suppose theres no point risking getting stuck somewhere miles from home.
Went ice skating last night. I meant to take some photos to post on here but I forgot my camera. We all had lots and lots of fun though, and I am proud to say I did not fall over (which is a first for me- clumsy is my first name!)
Until next time.....
Anwen x




No comments:

Post a Comment