Wednesday 1 December 2010

Raaaawwwwwrrrrrr....

Dress- Motel Rocks
Jumper- Urban Outfitters
Necklaces- Topshop
Bag- Mulberry
Boots- New Look

Yesterday was Myrddin (the boyfs) 21st Birthday and so I braved the snow and ice to treck up to his parents house. I have to say it was pretty scary driving in such bad conditions, especially since where he lives is much higher up than my house. I don't think my footwear was the most sensible choice considering, however I didn't think wellington boots would quite cut it for such a special occasion! We then went on from his house to a beautiful restaurant called The Queens Head where I ate my weight in a stunning mushroom and asparagus risotto, followed by possibly the nicest steak I have ever tasted. Beaut. It was a shame that the birthday boy couldn't have a birthday drink as he was forced to drive seeing as he has a 4x4 and I'm not sure my little Renault Clio would have coped!!

We had a lovely evening and I can't wait for his surpise birthday present which will be MAGICAL! The look on his face I am hoping will be priceless.

I must also apologise for the state of my room in these pictures. Since moving back home into my parents house it has been a struggle to contain all of my things in one room. I have FAR to much junk. And far too many clothes. I may have to start selling them on Ebay soon otherwise I will have nowhere to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment