Being snowed in however may be fun for a couple of days, but after nearly a week of being stuck in the hills I am slowly going mad! This has prompted me to scour the internet in the hope of compiling a Christmas Wishlist. (I am hoping my lovely, sweet, kind boyfriend is reading this and might get the hint!!!! Subtle much?!)
So here goes....
- Topshop black faux leather A-line mini skirt
- Topshop knitted charcoal lace patch jumper
- ASOS peterpan collar jersey dress in camel/black
- ASOS cotton pocket shorts in camel
- Urban Outfitters fur headwarmer in nude
- Urban Outfitters BDG patch sleeve sweatshirt
- Urban Outfitters bird locket necklace
- Benefit Dandelion blusher
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer
- Chloe perfume
- Twilight Eclipse DVD
- Harry Potter years 1-6 DVD set
- Rihanna, Loud
Yes, OK so the list is fairly long...but these are just ideas and I certainly do not expect to get ALL of these items.
There is however one other item I am REALLY hoping for off the parentals and that is a new camera. Mine has seen me through many years in university and beyond, but I am afraid to say the time has come to upgrade! I am also hoping that once I do have a shiny new camera i will be able to post more outfit shots onto my blog as at the moment 1. The quality isn't that great and 2. I have nobody to take the photos for me (my self timer work is slightly shoddy)!
Anyway, I hope all of you have been compiling Christmas lists and are feeling as festive as I am.