Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christmas wishlist...

It has come to that time of year again, and what with all this snow thats about it's got me feeling pretty festive. Sunday afternoon was filled with mugs of Whittards White Chocolate hot choc in front of the fire (mmmm), snowy walks and my yearly visit to the Christmas grotto at Snowdonia Nurseries (minus sitting on Santa Clauses lap!).

Being snowed in however may be fun for a couple of days, but after nearly a week of being stuck in the hills I am slowly going mad! This has prompted me to scour the internet in the hope of compiling a Christmas Wishlist. (I am hoping my lovely, sweet, kind boyfriend is reading this and might get the hint!!!! Subtle much?!)

So here goes....

  • Topshop black faux leather A-line mini skirt
  • Topshop knitted charcoal lace patch jumper
  • ASOS peterpan collar jersey dress in camel/black
  • ASOS cotton pocket shorts in camel
  • Urban Outfitters fur headwarmer in nude
  • Urban Outfitters BDG patch sleeve sweatshirt
  • Urban Outfitters bird locket necklace
  • Benefit Dandelion blusher
  • Bobbi Brown Bronzer
  • Chloe perfume
  • Twilight Eclipse DVD
  • Harry Potter years 1-6 DVD set
  • Rihanna, Loud

Yes, OK so the list is fairly long...but these are just ideas and I certainly do not expect to get ALL of these items.

There is however one other item I am REALLY hoping for off the parentals and that is a new camera. Mine has seen me through many years in university and beyond, but I am afraid to say the time has come to upgrade! I am also hoping that once I do have a shiny new camera i will be able to post more outfit shots onto my blog as at the moment 1. The quality isn't that great and 2. I have nobody to take the photos for me (my self timer work is slightly shoddy)!

Anyway, I hope all of you have been compiling Christmas lists and are feeling as festive as I am.

Keep smiling

Anwen x

No comments:

Post a Comment