Thursday 10 February 2011

Headgear and Ombre...









Coral Shorts - Topshop
Polka Dot Shorts - TBA @ Urban Outfitters
Floppy Hat - Topshop
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Bow Head Wrap - ASOS
Nail Varnishes - American Apparel

I am off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a weekend of drinking, rugby, drinking and... did I mention drinking?! So excited by now, but am thinking I best pack lots of warm clothes as it is normally a lot lot colder up in the North and you never know when it may snow in scotland! Hopefully will have lots of photos to share with you afterwards. I am sure I will manage to fit in a bit of sight seeing. I don't think anyone should visit Edinburgh without visiting the castle.

Got my hair done at Toni&Guy in Liverpool today.... it's kind of ombre, but I'm not entirely convinced. The brown at the top of my head is a bit darker than I had imagined, but I have been reassured it will fade after a couple of washes. I also managed to pick up a few bits I had been coveting as photographed above. I LOVE the floppy hat. My Mum reckons she had one almost exactly the same back in the 70s complete with cute heart cut outs. Shame she didn't keep it as it would have saved me a few pennies. Not sure where I'll wear it, but I love it all the same.

Have a good weekend one and all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment