Monday 5 July 2010

Some new shoes...

I couldn't resist these pink lace-ups from NW3 by Hobbs.
I first spied them back in February during a shopping trip to Manchester with the mother, however with a price tag of £175 I decided very sensibly to resist. And boy am I glad I did as on a recent trip to Liverpool I discovered they had been reduced to £99. They were also the last pair in the shop, and in my size too. It must have been fate!



I had also been coveting these Topshop wedges for a while and decided they were the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. A pretty pastel shade and comfy as well. What more could a girl need?!



2 comments:

  1. lyfio nw Anwen!! pa seis ti... biti bo ni ddim run seis neu sa vn desbret i gal menhtyg y shws pinc 'na!! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen ai traed HIWJ- seis 7 neu 8 weithiau! Piti de?! Yr unig beth amdanyn nhw ydi bo nhw ddim yn comfy iawn :s Blisters ahoy!! x

    ReplyDelete